ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Keyboard Kard

(1/2) > >>

c.gingerich:
Source code sold

Keyboard Kard is an application that generates printable cards based on a unique ID to be used to create long secure passwords. If you ever lose your card you can either generate a new card with a new ID or type in your previous ID and print another card. There is no need to remember all your passwords, you'll have them right in your pocket and no one but you will know the secret (unless you tell them!).

Please see the help file for more info.

Thanks!

Deozaan:
Neat. It reminds me of PasswordCard. Except this one has a built-in method of helping you remember your password for various places.

c.gingerich:
Thanks  :Thmbsup: I’m thinking about adding an option to create a batch amount of card for business and such if there is enough interest in it.

IainB:
@c.gingerich: That's rather nifty.    :Thmbsup:   Thanks. I think I might use this...

wraith808:
Neat. It reminds me of PasswordCard. Except this one has a built-in method of helping you remember your password for various places.
-Deozaan (August 11, 2017, 07:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Another plug for the book that I use:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XSAWW7I/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version