ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Badly explain your occupation

<< < (4/5) > >>

tomos:
and fill their pockets with pictures of dead people.
-app103 (September 20, 2017, 04:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

lol, took me a bit to figure that one out :up:

wraith808:
I make plans for long term business needs, but we rarely follow the plan, because their needs change often.  I also try to interpret what these same people need, even while they try to convince me that their view of doing what they need to do is right, instead of telling me exactly what they need to do.  I fail, as much as I succeed, but that's OK, because in most cases when we get it done, they realize that I was right, though they never admit that.  So we do the work again.  Now they have a way to break things down so that they 'fail fast' and are more willing to do things the right way first, but they still don't listen most of the time, and complain when things are done exactly how they said they wanted.

Stoic Joker:
Now they have a way to break things down so that they 'fail fast' and are more willing to do things the right way first, but they still don't listen most of the time, and complain when things are done exactly how they said they wanted.-wraith808 (September 20, 2017, 10:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think we have the same job.. :)

Edvard:
PS I havent figured out your last one yet...
-tomos (August 09, 2017, 05:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sign painter.  ;D

wraith808:
Now they have a way to break things down so that they 'fail fast' and are more willing to do things the right way first, but they still don't listen most of the time, and complain when things are done exactly how they said they wanted.-wraith808 (September 20, 2017, 10:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think we have the same job.. :)

-Stoic Joker (September 20, 2017, 11:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Same direction, different function. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version