ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Badly explain your occupation

(1/5) > >>

Edvard:
I've seen this game on another forum, who got it from Facebook, but it's such fun I thought I'd bring it here.
I suppose guessing other's descriptions would be fun too...
---------------------
My job:
People come to me and ask me to take some 0s and 1s and stick them on paper, or they already have a paper and they want another just like it. I have a couple of machines that help me do that. Sometimes I take the papers and stick them all together on one edge. Sometimes the paper comes out of the machine with pictures on it, other times it's a bunch of words. Other people keep telling me that someday I will no longer do this job, because tiny lights arranged on a flat surface is better than paper, but for some reason people keep coming to me asking me to put stuff on paper. This amuses me.

Yours?

mouser:
hahahhaha that's good.

Shades:
@Edvard:
If that is entertaining to you, then you should try the 'Cards against Humanity' card game...with a set of good friends, of course. The time I played that, I found it to be more fun than I cared to admit. But I was with a crowd that appreciate the 'a dirty mind is a joy forever' mindset.

Mixing and matching words, concepts and sentences that any sane and/or p.c. person would never dare to combine...shouldn't be that funny.  ;)

Edvard:
@Edvard:
If that is entertaining to you, then you should try the 'Cards against Humanity' card game...with a set of good friends, of course. The time I played that, I found it to be more fun than I cared to admit. But I was with a crowd that appreciate the 'a dirty mind is a joy forever' mindset.

Mixing and matching words, concepts and sentences that any sane and/or p.c. person would never dare to combine...shouldn't be that funny.  ;)
-Shades (August 06, 2017, 10:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've seen a few CAH shots.  Looks somewhat entertaining, and probably would have been hilarious when I was in high school.  These days not so much.
So, what do you do for a living?

tomos:
hmmm,
this may seem pretty esoteric, but it is difficult to explain anyways, and I want to make y'all work a bit ;-)

some people root around in the ground and try to shrink what they see -- they give me the shrunken versions and I try to make them look nice.

a little moresome people root around in the ground and try to shrink what they see on paper -- they give me the shrunken versions and I try to make them look nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version