ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

White Identical Twins

<< < (2/2)

ital2:
@tomos: Oh yes, that's the "Recommended for you" variety, while in the case I thought to be worthwile discussing here (and which, understandably, I think) brought my evening of "Otto" fun to an abrupt end), it was the other way round, they (ab)used my political interest in (in direct comparison) very lightweight, current political things (they obviously had spied out, in spite of my deleting "traces") in order to decide I needed political reeducation, and for that they threw at my feet a big (almost an hour), "perfect" example of the worst atrocities of the Reich, as if my non-agreement with current political affairs (as noted above) made me sort of a fascism-(ideas-) affiliate; I frankly admit that they didn't force me to view that video before continuing to view other things from them (on another day: as said, they ruined my evening, so I "retaliated" by making it public), and which would be the next logical step.

So you're viewing sports, a-ha? I only did that "once" in my life: when Catarina Lindqist (btw, it should have been "an Iraqi" above, without the u after the q, as neither Lindqvist and other such names) played the Grand Slam tournaments, in 1984 ff.

Except for really, really good films, of course, e.g. The Color of Money (1986), but no comparison allowed with The Hustler (Rober Rossen 1961): that's what I call Cinema, with a big, big C! ;-)

EDIT (2 posts in a row, didn't see the first one at first): Oh, and for the "Czech": I had had the intention to add "if I remember well" - hadn't been sure if it was Czechia or Hungary - but had then inadvertently left that part out from my text. But so, I'm wrong all about? My false "memory" must have been a Freudian, then, "Tomasz" being some Eastern form of "Thomas", so my (very-associatively-functioning) mind must have lead me totally astry here.

No excuses though since if you had been, that would have been as perfect, so no harm intended nor done - it's just some very incorrect - but "politically-hyper-correct"* - people which currently agitate against said countries (and Poland, of course)... for political reasons, so they blame the governments, and the electorate/people: bad, bad, bad! *: that's at least what those lunatics think... ;-)

Oh, and your info: I didn't know that at all. With the google thing, it would have been difficult to NOT mention the political background of it, and it's about spying upon web users, and about even reacting about that spying, by serving the user a made-to-measure selection of content, while this "made-to-measure" is strongly criticizable, so I had either to not bring up this web-usage-related case at all, or had, as I did, bring some background in order to make it fully comprehensible. This being said:

I thank you for your info and will consider anything I bring up here in the light of it; when in doubt, I will not bother this forum with it. (In fact, I had been "motivated" by the recent thread (I cite from memory) here, "When using Chrome, be ready to be spied on.": This was my point of departure for saying and detailing, "In fact, they (= google) even do a lot more than that."

But again, thank you for that advice!

tomos:
Oh, and your info: I didn't know that at all. With the google thing, it would have been difficult to NOT mention the political background of it, and it's about spying upon web users, and about even reacting about that spying, by serving the user a made-to-measure selection of content, while this "made-to-measure" is strongly criticizable, so I had either to not bring up this web-usage-related case at all, or had, as I did, bring some background in order to make it fully comprehensible. This being said:

I thank you for your info and will consider anything I bring up here in the light of it; when in doubt, I will not bother this forum with it. (In fact, I had been "motivated" by the recent thread (I cite from memory) here, "When using Chrome, be ready to be spied on.": This was my point of departure for saying and detailing, "In fact, they (= google) even do a lot more than that."
-ital2 (August 01, 2017, 08:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
of course,
it is a factor in certain situations.

ital2:
But again, it should be contained within those, and be held to a strict minimum. So thank you very much again for your advice, I'm thankful for being reminded of what may have been obvious for most people. I'm not up to bother people, and my point of view of things irrelevant here must be irrelevant here. Wholeheartedly accepted. ;-)

(And enough said for today. I'm not dictating, I'm typing. Oh my!)

ital2:
Wanna have a good laugh?

White Identical Twins

(My screenshot from some moments ago.) See https://squawker.org/world/we-wuz-europeans-google-replaces-search-results-of-europeans-with-black-people/

No problem. You see, this Sunday evening, I've had another 5 hours (or was it 6?) of black soul music, not a single white artist in-between. So, the views expressed in the article aren't mine ("Google is intentionally promoting white genocide"), but the info in there is very amusing.

Some people might fear now that where it was not as obvious, google manipulated, too? But what I do know about such things; I'm more into reading books anyway.

Oops, another link with pertinent info here: http://www.focus.de/wissen/silicon-valley-google-und-die-kaeuflichen-wissenschaftler_id_7432872.html (That's not a leftist paper, but a hard-core billionnaire's one (Burda) - so even billionnaires get scared now by the prospect of alleged power-thirsty even richer ones taking it all over?

Well, there have been rumors lately that the FB owner wanted to run for President asap, and that the google owners wanted to do anything - but really, really anything, you know - in order for him to succeed. I'm so sorry for Mr. Burda - I don't give a heck anymore.)

Real good info re google in that German news account - read it by google translator then, hahahahaha.

IainB:
@ital2: I just now read this thread and followed the links you provided.
Rather interesting. Thanks for pointing it out.
I guess the correct term for it might be "politically correct propaganda-driven social re-engineering/conditioning", or something.
In the UK, I gather that they often tend to refer to this sort of thing as "cultural Marxism", where the predominantly operative mantra is probably "perception is everything" or some such nonsense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version