ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Eisenhower Method - Matrix Decision Method-Covey Matrix Decision

<< < (3/6) > >>

Ath:
above goes attachthumb=1 but i see nothing !
-Contro (July 16, 2017, 04:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
Do not try to display a zip or rar attachment, the forum won't know how to display it, just attach it and it'll be shown below the text of the post

Contro:
pugh-decision-matrix-template.xls.
You cannot upload that type of file. The only allowed extensions are txt,jpg,jpeg,gif,mpg,png,zip,rar,7z,ahk,fbs,mov,avi,mpg,rm,exe,mid,mp3,wav,grid,opml,tgz,gz,xml,ini,alias,wma,ogg,xz,pdf,apk,wmv,mp4,asf,webp,webm.

Contro:
Ajáaaaa !!!!!!!

dr_andus:
Frank Degenaar discusses it in his book how to use the Eisenhower matrix in WorkFlowy:

#8 WorkFlowy - Prioritize Your Brain | Time Management

IainB:
@tomos: You mentioned, in the context of Lotus Agenda (I had called it a "relational database"):
...I'm not well up on relational databases, but see that Pierre has just created a sample file for using InfoQube (IQ) as a relational database:
-tomos (July 16, 2017, 02:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
My apologies for being imprecise: I actually don't know for sure whether Lotus Agenda was a pukka relational database, but it seemed to me - as a user - that it worked as one. I would love to reverse engineer the thing and see how it ticked. It was way ahead of its time and I've yet to see anything else quite like it. From memory, the thing that made it easy and powerful to use as an ABC prioritisation tool was that it was a flexible free-form text database where the user could apply logical operations on variables in certain fields called "category".

Interesting what you write about InfoQube being able to emulate a relational database or something. Thanks for mentioning it. I shall go have a look-see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version