ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Writing related programs - Review (?)

<< < (3/3)

wraith808:
One of those links that I included (the cnet one) has the download of v3, which is the one that I have installed, and use.-wraith808 (April 29, 2018, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
That comes up with a Buy Now or Free Trial mode both of which require authorisation from the website which no longer exists.

-Dormouse (April 29, 2018, 09:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you are interested in trying this, I can give you access to my copy as it's abandonware ; they took out the checks in that copy.

Dormouse:
If you are interested in trying this, I can give you access to my copy as it's abandonware ; they took out the checks in that copy. -wraith808 (April 29, 2018, 11:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, I'd certainly be interested in having a look at it. Not reviewable, of course, since there is no public access. I've had a look at the videos on the website I mentioned. I did always like multi-window progs, though most people find them too much. Quite a lot of emphasis on citations management, understandable given the website, but my personal view is that nothing currently equals PaperPile (using the Google ecosystem)/

The mulitiple windows reminded me of Ultra Recall, which I do have (assuming I can still find my licence - yes, found it).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version