ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

FINISHED: Play a sound when a color appears on screen

<< < (4/5) > >>

Seed:
Been using this program, and it's perfect.  Thanks so much again!  Just...wow...

p3lb0x:
Good to know! I have been wondering though, what is it used for? I am guessing either idle games or some sort of error notification.

Also any usability upgrades you can think of while you have been using it?

Seed:
I use it as an advanced warning system for a game I play to let me know when enemy players are inbound.  Type of thing to give me some piece of mind when I need to walk away from the computer for a few minutes or am concentrating on something in the game.

The only issue I've had so far is that the program only utilizes .wav files, which meant I couldn't use the audio file I had originally planned on using.  This was no problem though as I just had to select a different audio file.

Program works great and is super helpful!  Thanks for creating it!

skwire:
The only issue I've had so far is that the program only utilizes .wav files, which meant I couldn't use the audio file I had originally planned on using.-Seed (August 13, 2017, 06:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

There are a myriad of audio file converter apps out there that easily convert just about any audio filetype to any other audio filetype.  There are also many website-based options, too.  Here's but one:  http://media.io/

p3lb0x:
The only issue I've had so far is that the program only utilizes .wav files, which meant I couldn't use the audio file I had originally planned on using.  This was no problem though as I just had to select a different audio file.
-Seed (August 13, 2017, 06:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll look at using NAudio to allow playback of files other than wave at some point in the foreseeable future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version