ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

FINISHED: Hourly chime software (like Cuckoo for Mac)

<< < (8/12) > >>

skwire:
@Skrommel: Thanks!
@stisev: If you're satisfied with Skrommel's app, do you mind if I move this to the Finished section?

orbis:
@Skrommel, great piece of software. Thanks!

Any ideas why (Win 10, system time kept regularly up to date via http://www.thinkman.com/dimension4/) Chime should invariably notify me up to 60 seconds after system time indicates the time specified? It announces actual system time correctly, but is not off its marks as soon as that time arrives.

nogojoe:
Uploaded the script, orbis.
-skrommel (July 25, 2017, 06:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hi Skommel
I am having trouble getting this to work properly .
I get the sound files to work ok on the ui interface however won't chime on the hour through my speakers.
Going on the interface if I activate play say at 3.30 actual time it chimes 3 gongs .If I activate play at 11.30 it chimes 11 gongs .(that is even with another wav. file showing on the interface ).However if I let it work through the normal hours it doesnt chime at all . I am running Win XP 3.  Hope you or anybody can help.
Regards nogojoe .

skrommel:
@orbis: I use a timer set to 60 seconds, so it can be off by almost a minute. It's just to be as easy on the CPU as possible, but I can easily change it.

@nogojoe: So the test works, but when you click Run, there's no sound?

nogojoe:
@orbis: I use a timer set to 60 seconds, so it can be off by almost a minute. It's just to be as easy on the CPU as possible, but I can easily change it.

@nogojoe: So the test works, but when you click Run, there's no sound?
-skrommel (August 13, 2017, 12:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes that's correct.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version