ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

FINISHED: Hourly chime software (like Cuckoo for Mac)

<< < (6/12) > >>

orbis:
Sorry to be a bother, skrommel, but the volume control (on the .exe.file, which is what I'm using) only seems to work on sound, not voice, nor sound+voice.

Would you mind having a look?

Many thanks!

nogojoe:
:) Added a master volume control, orbis, I'll see if I can add a more targeted volume solution. Also, I found the error in the hourly files code, nogojoe, and I added a checkbox to choose between the play options.
-skrommel (July 21, 2017, 04:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Skommel,
Can you post the new update as a ahk script my antivirus keeps on neutralizing the chime exe. Scans the exe file ok but when I try to run to install the exe the antivirus neutralises it. glad to see that you have found the error in the code but it frustrating not being able to check it out.

regards nogojoe

tomos:
my antivirus keeps on neutalizing the chime exe. Scans the exe file ok but when I try to run to install the exe the antivirus neutralises it.
-nogojoe (July 21, 2017, 04:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
what is your anti-virus?
Can you report this to them as a false positive?

nogojoe:
my antivirus keeps on neutalizing the chime exe. Scans the exe file ok but when I try to run to install the exe the antivirus neutralises it.
-nogojoe (July 21, 2017, 04:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
what is your anti-virus?
-tomos (July 22, 2017, 02:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's Panda antivirus.   

tomos:
-tomos (July 22, 2017, 02:39 AM)
--- End quote ---
:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version