ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

FINISHED: Hourly chime software (like Cuckoo for Mac)

<< < (4/12) > >>

mouser:
Maybe one way to let user customize the chime souds without adding any gui options, is simply to let user specify sound file "Whatever.wav", but before playing the sound file, check if "Whatever_X.wav" exists and play that if it does, where X = hour number from 0-23 (or 1-24 whatever).  That way if they want they could use a different sound file for each different hour of the day.

skrommel:
:) Added an option to play sound files 0.wav, 1.wav... 23.wav on the hour if they exist in the program's folder, mouser.

Or just 0 through 12, it checks if files >12 exists, and if not it chooses the earlier ones.

mouser:
 :up:

anandcoral:
skrommel   :D

Age is just a number ! You proved it  :Thmbsup:

After so loooog years DC is again filled with useful codes. I am the one (but not the only) who has benefited the most from your codes and learn AutoHotkey.

Thank you.

Regards,

Anand

nogojoe:
Added an option to play sound files 0.wav, 1.wav... 23.wav on the hour if they exist in the program's folder, mouser. :)

Or just 0 through 12, it checks if files >12 exists, and if not it chooses the earlier ones.
-skrommel (July 18, 2017, 11:37 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hi Skommel     

I have downloaded wav files and have renamed them 0.wav, 1.wav... 23.wav as you have suggested but I am having no luck with them chiming on the hour I have the wav files in the same folder as the program.
I am running the AHK setup as the exe setup brings up a virus warning and quarantines the the exe.

it plays the chimes if you use play in the options setup .
This is the ini file :
[Settings]
interval=60
chime=Sound + Voice
silent1h=00
silent1m=00
silent2h=00
silent2m=00
soundfile=C:\Program Files\Chime\6.wav
repeat=1
voice=Microsoft Sam
voicetest=The time is <Time1>. Today is <Time2>.
time1=H:mm
time2=dddd d. MMMM yyyy
replace1a=:00
replace1b=o'clock
replace2a=.
replace2b=of
hidden=0

Regards nogojoe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page