ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

FINISHED: Hourly chime software (like Cuckoo for Mac)

<< < (3/12) > >>

dcsev:
Confirmed it works now. No idea what the problem was.   It just went off on the hour at midnight.  THANK YOU Skrommel!! <3 <3 <3

I'm going to use this to run on the HTPC in living room to replicate grandfather clock :)

skrommel:
:) Made just for you, stisev!

It's was a quick hack, so I forgot to put code in the browse button! Updated the code on top. I also uploaded an .exe-file.

Skrommel

dcsev:
Damn, you're so awesome. Thank you very much!

It's surprising that I couldn't find a portable lightweight utility that does this (and OSX does have it).

I'll re-download it and test it out asap!  My living room has an hourly chime again.  Now to find a decent sounding grandfather clock chime.

nogojoe:
Damn, you're so awesome. Thank you very much!

It's surprising that I couldn't find a portable lightweight utility that does this (and OSX does have it).

I'll re-download it and test it out asap!  My living room has an hourly chime again.  Now to find a decent sounding grandfather clock chime.
-stisev (July 17, 2017, 05:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

try
https://freesound.org/people/joedeshon/packs/7926/

You may have to get Skommel to modify the setup to allow each hour chime to the correct wav. file    then you would have the complete grandfather clock  .The sounds files are really authentic.

skrommel:
:) Added an option to play the sound multiple times on the hour, nogojoe.

I could maybe add a second sound file to make the clock sound reverb on the last chime. Or maybe 12 separate files?

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version