ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

FINISHED: Hourly chime software (like Cuckoo for Mac)

<< < (2/12) > >>

dcsev:
After a quick peek in the code, the sound is played on the hour (the interval for that function starts from 00:00)

--- Code: Autohotkey ---next:=A_YYYY A_MM A_DD A_Hour 00 00...nexthour:=nextnexthour+=1,HourThe above should make that clear.

Is Winamp configured as the default player? Or not? Do you have different audio-devices installed in your computer? I ask, because there can be some (unintended) configuration confusion going on, when this is the case. And could explain the silence.

-Shades (July 08, 2017, 10:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

1. Yes Winamp is default player.
2. Yes I have audio-devices but only one actually processes sound. Volumouse screeny: http://i.imgur.com/4felKwf.png     I use only USB DAC.   Shouldn't it, uh, use the default player like most apps?

Just to confirm: I've tested it here on Win10, and it worked just fine, right out of the box.
--- End quote ---

Thank you! That means it's probably my system. I will do some more testing  + in VM and report back. Thanks for the help guys. <3 <3 <3

dr_andus:
If you're a Chrome user, there is also the Cool Clock extension in the Chrome Web Store that can do this.

dcsev:
If you're a Chrome user, there is also the Cool Clock extension in the Chrome Web Store that can do this.
-dr_andus (July 09, 2017, 09:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

It would have to be on a windows computer without Chrome, but also the problem with Chrome is that its extensions are notoriously non-portable (by google design).  Thanks for the suggestion.  I am hoping to Skrommel's solution working too.

skwire:
I am hoping to skwire's solution working too.-stisev (July 10, 2017, 09:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

In this case, I assume you mean Skrommel, right?

dcsev:
I am hoping to skwire's solution working too.-stisev (July 10, 2017, 09:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

In this case, I assume you mean Skrommel, right?

-skwire (July 10, 2017, 09:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

lol! yes... man.. I was using sPlayistmaker you made for me for the past 24 hours keep thinking your name :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version