ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Launching URL files stored in the Windows file system

<< < (5/6) > >>

wraith808:
wraith -- I was going to reply to your issue but I couldn't think of anything useful.. what did your problem turn out to be?
-mouser (July 14, 2017, 08:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Stupidity.  I had a header in the file so I'd know which file I was using as I separate mine into categories with different keywords.  Which brings me to a different question- is it possible to have comments in files that are overlooked when FARR searches?

mouser:
I can't remember specifically but I normally check for lines starting with // to indicate comments. if it doesn't work let me know and i'll add it.

wraith808:
That worked. Thanks!

mouser:
 :up:

IainB:
@mouser:
-- yeesh you would think as the author of this program I would be a little quicker on the draw   :)
-mouser (July 08, 2017, 05:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

This discussion rather seems to show that, despite a natural and quite human forgetfulness, your approach was/is consistent and your thinking was apparently working just fine when you wrote/updated the exceedingly nifty and useful FARR proggy:
I can't remember specifically but I normally check for lines starting with // to indicate comments. if it doesn't work let me know and i'll add it.
-mouser (July 14, 2017, 08:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Kudos.    :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version