topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:23 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Obtain a program list ordered by installation date in windows 8.1  (Read 3061 times)

Contro

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I have certain problems with windows 8.1 OS.
I was thinking repair the system but then seems I lose almost any program I have installed (I take photos of all the possible programs to be reinstalled). So I decide is not my way.
I have acronis images from some months ago. I think this option is better.
Then I need to know the list of program I will lose from installing after the acronis image.

I need to obtain the list ordered by date to a txt file, or a pdf file or html file or similar.
How can I do that ?
What is the best app for that ?
Best Regards

Shades

• Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
The Revo Uninstaller software (v2.0) can easily show you the date of applications being installed and even sort the list applications accordingly. It also can export this list in html and txt format.

Contro

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
The Revo Uninstaller software (v2.0) can easily show you the date of applications being installed and even sort the list applications accordingly. It also can export this list in html and txt format.
Understood Shades
Best Regards
 :tellme:

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
UninstallView from Nirsoft:
http://www.nirsoft.n.../uninstall_view.html

has many options especially commandline (see below)
but a simple select items, copy, paste into spreadsheet will get all the info displayed

/stext <Filename>    Save the installed programs list into a simple text file.
/stab <Filename>    Save the installed programs list into a tab-delimited text file.
/scomma <Filename>    Save the installed programs list into a comma-delimited text file (csv).
/stabular <Filename>    Save the installed programs list into a tabular text file.
/shtml <Filename>    Save the installed programs list into HTML file (Horizontal).
/sverhtml <Filename>    Save the installed programs list into HTML file (Vertical).
/sxml <Filename>    Save the installed programs list into XML file.
Tom

Contro

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Seen and understood. I am using Ccleaner now.  :-*