ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

"CareUEyes"---Protect Your Eyes when Using a Computer

<< < (2/2)

techidave:
I have my displays set to sleep after 1 hour.   Since installing careyoureyes they have not been sleeping.  I tried to set careyoureyes reset setting to 65 minutes to see if that would allow them to sleep but the max setting is 60.  But that kinda defeats the purpose of the program.

Can the program check to see if there is keyboard or mouse activity, if not then it would allow the displays to sleep?

alisen:
I have my displays set to sleep after 1 hour.   Since installing careyoureyes they have not been sleeping.  I tried to set careyoureyes reset setting to 65 minutes to see if that would allow them to sleep but the max setting is 60.  But that kinda defeats the purpose of the program.

Can the program check to see if there is keyboard or mouse activity, if not then it would allow the displays to sleep?
-techidave (July 09, 2017, 06:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

You mean that system's sleep feature  been effected by careueyes ?
the max setting is 60 because i referred the time long of one lesson

techidave:
I think it did mess with the sleep settings

I turned off careueyes last night and it did sleep.  the display sleep settings were at 60 minutes.  To night I will set the sleep to 65 minutes, leave careueyes enabled and see what happens.

alisen:
i will fix this bug,thank you
so far I like this program.  I have found it only locks 1 of 2 screens on my system.  my preference would be to lock both screens. 

Is careueyes supposed to work on multiple monitor systems?
-techidave (July 08, 2017, 07:37 AM)
--- End quote ---
-alisen (July 08, 2017, 07:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

CareUEyes 1.1.0.5 support multiple monitor systems,please update! and add editing mode and reading mode"CareUEyes"---Protect Your Eyes when Using a Computer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version