ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Directory used by the Paste-As-File function

<< < (3/3)

superticker:
I don't think I've ever used that right-click menu. ...certainly not the paste-as-file bit-IainB (June 27, 2017, 02:07 AM)
--- End quote ---
I haven't used this Paste-As-File feature before either.  This feature is almost too clever.  You need to make a directory-oriented program [such as Windows Explorer] your front most window, then invoke the Paste-As-File operation [say with Ctl+Alt+V to reach the right-click menu, then select "Additional actions on last clip (...)", and then select the "Paste Clip as File.." menu item] to make it work.

Because it's a little like trying to (1) scratch you head, (2) chew gum, and (3) skip backwards all as the same time, I don't think anyone knows about it.  It's a super-secret, undocumented feature that you can only reach by walking through several trap doors.  Not even the forum knows about it ... until now.

IainB:
@superticker: Very droll. That's actually rather a good (not necessarily accurate, though) description, albeit a tad sarcastic.

Nevertheless, this feature is just another example of why CHS is such a brilliant clipboard information manager.
It has so many useful features and different ways of accessing them that one could probably make the thing stand its information clips on their heads - e.g., Virtual Folders.

Hmm. Maybe I should do a mini-review of CHS...    :o

Attronarch:
Is it possible to make a hotkey for this option? I looked through preferences, but couldn't find it.

I use this feature quite often, and quarduple click is getting boring.

Attronarch:
Is it possible to make a hotkey for this option? I looked through preferences, but couldn't find it.

I use this feature quite often, and quarduple click is getting boring.
-Attronarch (November 20, 2017, 02:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Anybody found a good way?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version