ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

DcUpdater fails when checking for updates

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
I think it was just an unlucky case where there were very few posts about this bug and with little details.
For better or worse, this has always been a fairly low-tech site with lots of info scattered everywhere, and the best way to get a good answer is to do what you did and post a question..
Hopefully what we lack in organization and polish we make up for in friendliness.

tomos:
well... search engines are supposed to allow you to find what you're looking for with any string found in the actual text...

Seems the search engine for this forum is very poor--or I don't know how to use it...-sba (June 23, 2017, 04:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

IIUC you searched for something which wasn't there.

wraith808:
Usually, the best thing for this even before searching is to update to the latest version, which would have solved your issue with no problems.

sba:
Everything went back to normal after I manually updated DcUpdater, and retried a few times the download of the ScreenShotCaptor installer.

Thank you so much for your friendly  ;) help.

wraith808:
In the future, when searching, there is a string match on the Advanced search page, and the instructions are iterated there.  As Tomos said, you searched for something that isn't there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version