ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

[SOLVED] SendTo (portable) replacement [attn:skwire]

<< < (2/2)

skwire:
I would absolutely love if skwire would create something like Open++ because it's discontinued, outdated, and buggy.-stisev (April 20, 2017, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Probably not going to happen as I just copy over my SendTo folder contents from my daily backups whenever I have to reinstall.

dcsev:

Heh, it's ok skwire.   I also posted to your Splat post linked from your app. I fell in love with this app!

skwire:
Heh, it's ok skwire.   I also posted to your Splat post linked from your app. I fell in love with this app! -stisev (April 20, 2017, 12:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I really need to find time to update Splat a bit.  Lot of potential in that app.

dcsev:
Heh, it's ok skwire.   I also posted to your Splat post linked from your app. I fell in love with this app! -stisev (April 20, 2017, 12:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I really need to find time to update Splat a bit.  Lot of potential in that app.

-skwire (April 20, 2017, 12:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're not kidding. I left you a few suggestions too. Didn't know if this was the right place to put it, but...
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=39934.150

I managed to crash it :D

In all seriousness, this app will save me some serious time for managing my startup folder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version