ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

WHAT LICENSE KEY ? LOAD OF CRAP

<< < (3/6) > >>

40hz:
I've got to say that in all the years I've been a member of this forum, the OP of this thread has got to take the prize for the most pompous, ridiculous and utterly obnoxious post I've ever seen here.

Jeddi Master Yoda says: The sense of entitlement is strong in this one.  :-\

mouser:
I appreciate everyone defending the site, but let's remember that sometimes people have a hard time finding the page where you download the license keys (I think mostly it happens when people skip reading the left sidebar sections on pages).

Anyway, that can lead to some frustration..  As someone with a low tolerance for frustration I always sympathize with that feeling -- it's not uncommon for me to hurl a string of curse words at my computer (though I refrain from posting when I am in such a mood).

Bottom line -- let's remember that the best response to such posts is to politely point them to the license key page, and remind folks that they can always email me ([email protected]) for a license key if they have considered and decided not to donate.

There is no need to reply to insults with more insults (Stephen I'm looking at you).

Carol Haynes:
Haven't enjoyed a thread so much for a while - Mouser you are a saint  :-*

wraith808:
Replying with insults is fun in these outlying cases- especially that he felt the need to reply to the post twice in order to double his insults.  And makes friday more fun!

rgdot:
That "been using" line though, hall of fame level 'customer'  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version