ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

WHAT LICENSE KEY ? LOAD OF CRAP

(1/6) > >>

jackij:
Just spent the last hour trying to get this bloody key, signed up to forum cause I can't afford to donate, been using Screen shot capture for years & this is the thankyou I get. bloody pain n the butt. Please email it to my email address as I'm sick of looking for it & don't have time for all this shit or I'll go find another screen capture program. Email address in in my profile :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: thanks for wasting my time, not bloody impressed one bit.
Now I have to prove that I'm bloody human, what the hell do you think I am ? IDIOTS

KynloStephen66515:
Just spent the last hour trying to get this bloody key, signed up to forum cause I can't afford to donate, been using Screen shot capture for years & this is the thankyou I get. bloody pain n the butt. Please email it to my email address as I'm sick of looking for it & don't have time for all this shit or I'll go find another screen capture program. Email address in in my profile :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: thanks for wasting my time, not bloody impressed one bit.
Now I have to prove that I'm bloody human, what the hell do you think I am ? IDIOTS
-jackij (May 19, 2017, 02:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

https://www.donationcoder.com/Keys/ - Not rocket science.

Since you cannot be bothered to talk like a decent human being, and instead decide to throw insults around, I'll leave it up to you to look at this as you don't deserve the effort to go the extra step for.

I'll go find another screen capture program.
--- End quote ---

Oh no...However will we manage without somebody throwing insults at us rather than asking a simple question in a polite way...or visiting the live chat option...or using the search function...

Seriously...You're a jackass.

Now I have to prove that I'm bloody human
--- End quote ---

It's called "anti-spam"...shame it isn't an "anti-asshat" function.

been using Screen shot capture for years & this is the thankyou I get
--- End quote ---

Let me translate this: "I've been using your FREE software for years that the developer has spent YEARS of his time creating and supporting, and yet somehow, I feel like YOU should be grateful to ME...so much so that I will come by the forum and act like a complete wanker in the meantime."

Seriously?

I'm gonna say this is the nicest way possible...and consider the fact I have been up for a long ass time right now....

Actually...never mind...I'm not gonna sink to your level...I've ranted enough now and quite frankly...you're not worth it.

jackij:
Unlike most of you I don't have time to buggerize around for hours, I have a business to run. I have however found it & done what was instructed. Still not impressed so Im going to find a better screen capture program. BYE BYE

jackij:
I'll say it for you shall I FUCK YOU

KynloStephen66515:
cause I can't afford to donate-jacki
--- End quote ---
I have a business to run.
-jackij (May 19, 2017, 02:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you can't afford even $1 to donate to FREE software that you have used "for years", then business can't be going well then eh  ;D ;D ;D

Unlike most of you I don't have time to buggerize around for hours
--- End quote ---

Gonna just skip over the fact that you're on a forum for a thriving community of professionals ;)

Im going to find a better screen capture program
--- End quote ---

Yeah, good luck with that ;) - Feel free to drop by and review whatever you find!

I'll say it for you shall I FUCK YOU

-jackij (May 19, 2017, 03:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not what I was going to say, but OK :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version