ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Problem Solved. (batch change of jpg 'created time')

<< < (3/5) > >>

tomos:
I am not trying to be funny... hehehe...
-Curt (May 19, 2017, 10:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
but you're laughing so we cant be sure :P

just in case:
Hope that helps

DonL:
Hmm, I thought you guys here know XYplorer? :huh: Would have been a snap. It's built for such tasks. Pity I saw this too late. :-\

Curt:
^no, DonL, you didn't see it "too late".

the easiest way was to place smarttimestamp.exe in /Pictures. I then did a "Command Line from here", pasting smarttimestamp . *.jp* /cd-modified /ct-modified. A second later, the job was done!-Curt (May 19, 2017, 08:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have a lifetime key for the program you spoke about, but I haven't cared to install the app ever since the purchase + a month or so. Further more, Explorer has "everything".

By the way, we have a thread where you freely can tell about your programs. But you know that.

tomos:
^ @Curt, why the snarkiness :tellme:
I'm not going to 'defend' the software -- and dont think anyone else needs to either -- suffice to say it's damn good. And this *is* a software forum - why shouldn't a software author post about their software :-/

wraith808:
^ @Curt, why the snarkiness :tellme:
I'm not going to 'defend' the software -- and dont think anyone else needs to either -- suffice to say it's damn good. And this *is* a software forum - why shouldn't a software author post about their software :-/

-tomos (May 30, 2017, 04:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Especially since he was posting it as a solution to the thread, and it's a viable solution.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version