ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Grab selected region

<< < (3/6) > >>

wraith808:
It still happens like this for me.  It's hard to get a screenshot or explain, so I just gave up as it doesn't affect me very much, as I only have the problem when I have a monitor connected to my laptop and they're both the same resolution, but different screen sizes.

mouser:
I only have the problem when I have a monitor connected to my laptop and they're both the same resolution, but different screen sizes.
--- End quote ---

Do the two monitors have different text magnifications? I have 4 monitors and SC works fine and it's designed to work well with multiple monitors, but like I said if the monitors have different text scaling, that can cause the problem.

wraith808:
I only have the problem when I have a monitor connected to my laptop and they're both the same resolution, but different screen sizes.
--- End quote ---

Do the two monitors have different text magnifications? I have 4 monitors and SC works fine and it's designed to work well with multiple monitors, but like I said if the monitors have different text scaling, that can cause the problem.
-mouser (June 29, 2017, 02:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nope.  Checked that after you told me before.  They are both set to 100%.

jkastrinos:
I apologize. I was not using the most current version.  I installed the latest and now everything works correctly and I like the new features.  Thanks.

mouser:
Glad to hear that  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version