ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Grab selected region

(1/6) > >>

josephdifranco:
Hello,

As of today, when I choose the option to grab selected region, the images on my monitors increase greatly in size and overlap the monitor borders.

Any ideas how to fix?

mouser:
Have I broken this feature with my latest release?

This is a know weird issue that can happen if dpi settings aren't handled just right in the program and I did recently make some DPI changes to SC...

But I thought I tested it..

The main question is, did previous versions work ok?

Do you have different text scaling set for each monitor?

Hello,
As of today, when I choose the option to grab selected region, the images on my monitors increase greatly in size and overlap the monitor borders.
Any ideas how to fix?
-josephdifranco (May 15, 2017, 01:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

mouser:
Here is an older version if you can try this and let me know if it behaves differently:

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/downloads/old/ScreenshotCaptorPortable_010416.zip

josephdifranco:
Thanks mouser,

Funny thing is that it started working again a couple of days later. 

New thing is that I have the view set to show capture bar, but its not there. 

Over time, this is what has happened for me, these two bugs.  However, still a very good program!

mouser:
New thing is that I have the view set to show capture bar, but its not there. 
--- End quote ---

The capture bar can auto hide - and it may be that changing the monitor configure has moved it to another monitor -- or maybe to a monitor that is no longer visible?  I will try to add some code that checks for that when it is toggled on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version