ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mouser's Zone

issue with automatic screenshotter

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ath:
- menu from tray icon and from application are not captured at all (not true, some work),
I only see cursor over pushed button, but menu is not on screenshot.
-AbteriX (May 12, 2017, 08:39 AM)
--- End quote ---
Maybe some video-driver (updates available from the manufacturer, don't rely on Windows Update for that) or AV related issues?

AbteriX:
That's a good point, Ath, and I had should mentioned that I had tested the last time in a virtual machine of VirtualBox.
But I doesn't encounter that issue with other screenshot tools before, which I test most in a VM first (like other tools too)
On the other hand, I posted about that issue on Wednesday first, and there I worked on a real W732 Laptop (remote, ok, but that doesn't matter I think)

mouser:
- menu from tray icon and from application are not captured at all (not true, some work),
I only see cursor over pushed button, but menu is not on screenshot.
--- End quote ---

Is it possible the screenshot is happening right BEFORE the menu is displayed?
That is, if you have it take a screenshot every 1 second, do you then get the capture of the menu?

Ath:
(remote, ok, but that doesn't matter I think)
-AbteriX (May 12, 2017, 01:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
I beg to differ in opinion by experience. The most annoying screen-, and keyboard- for that matter, issues I have experienced where when using (any) remote desktop control software. They do actually manipulate the video-buffers directly, by their drivers or in other ways, so that would have been my nr.1 suspect in your situation.

AbteriX:
Ath    ;D,

AS was running at that other PC,... both I controlled remotely.
After finishing my work, I copied the captured screenshots to my PC
and on importing them into WordTM I saw the flaws I mentioned above.

Thanks for support  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version