ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Can somebody buy me SimCity 4 on GOG (I return money with DonationCredits)?

(1/2) > >>

dmytron:
I have some money on DonationCredits but there is no reasonable way that I can cash out these money to my Ukraine. Even PayPal isn't supported here. On the other side, all my life I wanted to have SimCity 4 legally.

That's why I propose to somebody who has an account on GOG and is willing to do the good deed. Send me as a gift SimCity 4 (I'll tell my account when we have a deal), and I return you money with DonationCredits.

According to GOG, the game right now costs $19.99. GOG also says that there are some restrictions in gifting: "Account cannot gift until 3 months after purchasing $10 worth of items". According to this, it's a countermeasure against resellers.

If you want to take part in this deal, tell me.

Deozaan:
I'll do it. Send me the DonationCredits and I'll PM you a gift link.

dmytron:
Thanks Doazaan for his cooperation. Everything worked out fine. I can vouch for him as an honest and responsible person.

mouser:
I can vouch for him as an honest and responsible person.
--- End quote ---

We all could have told you that :)

Deozaan:
Thanks Doazaan for his cooperation. Everything worked out fine. I can vouch for him as an honest and responsible person.
-dmytron (May 01, 2017, 12:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!

I can vouch for him as an honest and responsible person.
--- End quote ---

We all could have told you that :)
-mouser (May 01, 2017, 04:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

And thank you, too, mouser. :)

I've gifted games to others here before.

(But I don't do it on Steam anymore after they locked down my account until I promised not to.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version