ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop

(1/1)

Deozaan:
Alien Swarm just got a big upgrade. It has been re-released as Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop with more campaigns, more multiplayer options (including co-op bots to help fill out your party), Steam Workshop support for community-made campaigns and mods, and more.

Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop extends Alien Swarm, bringing more of everything: maps, aliens, game modes, guns... And most importantly Steam Workshop support.

* Tactical co-op for up to 8 players with a top-down perspective
* Steam Workshop support for community maps and challenges
* New co-operative campaigns
* Challenges: Modifications of the game, just like Mutations in Left 4 Dead 2
* PvP: Deathmatch, Gun Game, Instagib, and Team Deathmatch
* Singleplayer: Play with improved bots on all our official maps
* New Aliens: HL2 antlion guards and more
* New Weapons: Desert Eagle, Devastator, and Combat Rifle, with more to come-http://store.steampowered.com/app/563560/
--- End quote ---

And it's still completely free!

I had a lot of fun playing Alien Swarm with other DC members, but it always seemed unfairly hard if you couldn't get a full party of 4 players. But now with the addition of bots, it's very doable to complete the original campaign with even just two competent players.

I haven't tried any of the new campaigns yet, but I'm looking forward to doing so. Hopefully with folks from DC again. :Thmbsup:

Attronarch:
Finally, an update.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version