ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

[SOLVED] Connect by command

(1/2) > >>

Contro:
I supposed because a little virus I have lost the automatic wifi connection.
Each time I reinitiated the system , fortunately not very often, I have to introduce again the password for wifi connection - even with automated connection marked - ever and ever again...

While I try to discover the deep reason in windows 8.1 for this disconfiguration I would like to have a script in the desktop to login with ease in the wifi connection.

Is it possible and how ?

Best Regards

Ath:
While I try to discover the deep reason in windows 8.1 for this disconfiguration
-Contro (April 19, 2017, 12:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Try a proper working Windows version like Windows 7 or Windows 10, the 8.x range is like Windows SE or Vista: barely any good  :down:

Contro:
While I try to discover the deep reason in windows 8.1 for this disconfiguration
-Contro (April 19, 2017, 12:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Try a proper working Windows version like Windows 7 or Windows 10, the 8.x range is like Windows SE or Vista: barely any good  :down:
-Ath (April 19, 2017, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
I have problems with old software and windows 10.

Come back to windows 7 ? Who dares ?
I have now three pc's with windows 8.1, including the laptop, and an old laptop with windows 7.
I think may be more easy the script.....

:-[

Contro:
Nobody knows ?

Don't worry. I will the answer in the way only members of DC can do !!!!!!!!!

I will inform when I gets , and don't take so long....

:-*

skrommel:
Yes, it is possible. :) You can save and load Wifi-profiles using netsh.

https://community.spiceworks.com/how_to/24989-export-import-wireless-network-info-on-windows-machines

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version