ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Scan options Screenshot Captor

<< < (2/3) > >>

Deozaan:
Just drag and drop the images onto each other in Screenshot Captor. That will allow you to combine the images into a single image.

mouser:
I think what james is wanting is to be able to like quickly scan 5 pages and generate a 5-page pdf, with one page for each scan.

You can do this with SC with a little bit of effort -- scanning each image separately, then selecting them all and choosing File -> Combine Multiple Images -> PDF.

BUT, if this is something you do a lot, you should probably use a "proper" tool for scanning, that has more features designed for creating multi-page scans and documents.

While SC is designed to take care of 90% of your daily scanning and object annotation needs, if you are doing more complicated things it may call for more dedicated special purpose tools.

james48:
Just drag and drop the images onto each other in Screenshot Captor. That will allow you to combine the images into a single image.
--- End quote ---
Thanks, the multiple files must be saved as a PDF?
Or *.jpg files may - can also be applied in one file?

mouser:
If you want as OUTPUT a multi-page document then you need to select input image files and create a PDF (or an animated GIF).

And the INPUT files need to be images (like png or jpg, not PDF files, as SC does not *currently* know how to read pdf image files).

BUT if what you want is not a multi-page document output, but rather all the images combined one above another into one large image, that's completely different.  For that you can drag+drop to combine them as Deozaan said above.

james48:
BUT, if this is something you do a lot, you should probably use a "proper" tool for scanning, that has more features designed for creating multi-page scans and documents.
--- End quote ---
Yes, when I make a scan in "Control Center 4" I can make more page's they will be combined.
I thought to do it in Screenshot Captor, with the nice handy features inside.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version