ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Missing information

<< < (2/2)

james48:
A quick link bar should appear at the top of your screen.  Also an icon should appear in the task notification area at the bottom of the screen.  Did either of these happen?
--- End quote ---

Thanks, yes after start-up they appear in screen

James48

wraith808:
Then it's running, and you're ready to go.  There's no screen that's always up- it comes into play when you press one of the hotkeys or use the bar.  Press Print Screen, and you should hear a sound like a camera's shutter, and a screen should appear.  Does that happen?

james48:
Thank you for information,

Because there are advantages after donate, one last question about program installation, in my opening screen, I read: You have $0.00 in DonationCredits
It doesn't have influence about the possibilities of the Screenshot Capture program?  :tellme:

James48

mouser:

Hi james!

Your screenshot shows you put in the license key correctly -- you are all set and the same permanent non-expiring license key will be recognized if you install any of our other programs.

Regarding it showing "0.00" in credits -- go find the email you received with your license key after you donated.  In that email is a link to visit that will upgrade your forum account to show you are a supporting member and you will see your credits then.

And please do post any suggestions or feature requests you might have, I'd love to hear them.

Regarding this:
I'm still disappointed the software has still not updated it to append screenshots as you take them to form one mural as I thought was promised
--- End quote ---

You can drag and drop screenshots from the thumbnail onto the current image and you will see an option for combing them side by side with the current image -- it's a very easy way to combine images.

If you want an easy free way to make a full grid of images, download this free program called ImageGrid by another very talented member of our forum, vlastimil:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=29464

Or if you need to make fancier murals there are other programs that you might inquire about on a separate thread.

james48:
Regarding it showing "0.00" in credits -- go find the email you received with your license key after you donated.  In that email is a link to visit that will upgrade your forum account to show you are a supporting member and you will see your credits then.

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for explanation, I've found the right URL,  :-[

Now I can concentrate on this beautiful program with all the handy and useful features.  :Thmbsup:

Regards
James48

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version