ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Windscribe - Get 50GB free VPN bandwidth every month for life

<< < (4/6) > >>

Deozaan:
Sounds like yet another Monero miner. What's the sudden craze with that?

This is going to be a bit off topic for the WindScribe thread, so I apologize for that.

Since it seems everything is attempting to mine Monero using CPU, I looked into it a bit and downloaded a simple Monero CPU miner for Windows. I'm getting about 33 h/s per thread. Running 4 threads since I've got a quad core CPU gives me about 132h/s. According to this Monero Mining Calculator, the mining reward is about 6.5 XMR per block, and it will take me about 7.09 years to successfully mine a block, which comes to about 0.91 XMR (~$85.20 at current prices) per year. But it will probably cost that much (or more) to pay for the electricity to run my CPU 24/7 mining.

While I suppose while it isn't profitable to CPU mine for yourself, if you had what is essentially a botnet of CPUs mining for you and you don't have to pay the electricity costs, I can see how it could make you a decent amount of change. Probably a lot more than ad banners.

Contro:
Windscribe 60GB per month deal is back, this time the code is: GOTD60GB
-4wd (August 20, 2017, 02:00 AM)
--- End quote ---
I tried the voucher code and receive today this message : Voucher provided is invalid

Do you know anyone more to try ?

:-*

P.D. How can I create a good alarm to be prepared for the next free voucher ?
Best Regards

4wd:
P.D. How can I create a good alarm to be prepared for the next free voucher ?-Contro (September 26, 2017, 03:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Contro:
I am subscribed by defect always.....

I was talking about more general and precise.....
 ;DWindscribe  - Get 50GB free VPN bandwidth every month for life

Ath:
I am subscribed by defect always.....
-Contro (September 26, 2017, 07:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
Freudian slip of the pen... ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version