ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Launching Windows Apps

<< < (2/4) > >>

joes_garage:
Thanks Mouser! :-)

jcnassoc:
Yeah I will add this asap -- moving to top of my todo list.
-mouser (March 28, 2017, 10:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
Awesome. This will help keep FARR my one-stop place to launch apps.

One of the things I tried to work around this--unsuccessfully--was to create a shortcut to Skype with the hopes FARR would find it. I even set up a .BAT to run the shortcut. Neither one was found by FARR.

I would love to know why--does FARR only find registered programs? I don't think so as I do see other .BATs I've set up for different purposes.

Thanks.
Alex E. Luyando J.C.N. Associates, L.L.C. Microsoft Visual FoxPro Database Application Design and Development | IT Project Management (PMP)

mouser:
The only reason FARR wouldn't show your new shortcuts and bat files would be if they aren't located in one of the folders that FARR searches.  You can edit that folder list in the options.

jcnassoc:
The only reason FARR wouldn't show your new shortcuts and bat files would be if they aren't located in one of the folders that FARR searches.  You can edit that folder list in the options.
-mouser (May 11, 2017, 06:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
Awesome! Perfect!! That totally works for me. Thanks!

Hilario:
Waiting for Mouser solution, I found one
If you go to
%windir%\explorer.exe shell:::{4234d49b-0245-4df3-b780-3893943456e1}
you can see all the applications (even the modern one)
You can create a direct access and paste it on desktop or other place accesible by FAR
Then it is working.
;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version