ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Anyone know german?

(1/3) > >>

kalos:
hello!

anyone know german?
can you tell me please what this menu says?

thanks!

IainB:
I'd suggest you copy and paste the text into Google Translate...    :)

kalos:
 ;D
I need to OCR first!

x16wda:
1. http://www.onlineocr.net/  -->

Rahmendaten
Art des Praktikums / der Abschlussarbeit: (Erforderlich)
--Bitte auswählen--
--Bitte auswählen--
Pflichtpraktikum im Rahmen einer Studien-, Schul- oder Ausbildungsordnung Abschlussarbeit im Rahmen einer Studien-, Schul- oder Ausbildungsordnung Pflichtpraktikum mit anschließender Abschlussarbeit im Rahmen einer Studien-, Schul- oder Ausbildungsordnung von der Bundesagentur für Arbeit gefördertes Praktikum Freiwilliges Praktikum zur Orientierung für eine Berufsbildung oder für die Aufnahme eines Studiums Freiwilliges Praktikum begleitend zu einer Berufs- oder Hochschulausbildung

2. Google Translate -->

Cream data
Type of course / thesis: (Required)
--Please select--
--Please select--
Compulsory internship within the scope of a study, school or training program Final thesis within the framework of a study, school or training course Compulsory placement with subsequent thesis within the framework of a study, school or training arrangement by the Federal Agency for Work-supported Internship Voluntary internship for orientation for a vocational training Or for the admission of a study voluntary internship to a vocational or university education

So it looks like the translation didn't do the line breaks, but you can probably get the gist of it.

Total process time, about 3 minutes, including searching for online OCR and copying/pasting.  :P

Tuxman:
anyone know german?
-kalos (March 26, 2017, 06:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nein.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version