ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor

<< < (2/3) > >>

wraith808:
Oh, that's a lot of work for me. I have connected the tool with other software. When I switch to an other Version I have to adjust a lot of code. If I have more time I sign up again.

But thank you for quick answers ( Great Tool).
-ffbb (March 21, 2017, 04:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

You might get the portable version, and extract the main application files (get rid of the config file), and copy over your installation, depending on what you mean by "connected the tool with other software".  Unless it's looking at the version of the software, it shouldn't affect your other applications (at least I don't think SSC has a true API yet)

ffbb:
Because I miss API support or macros I have bundled some sc-commands with autohotkey. For example, the routine clicks remote controlled to "TTBXButton4" ( close-button). If I change Version I don't know if buttons internal "Names" are the same as in older Version.

mouser:
Neat.

I don't believe I have changed button names in recent versions.

If you want to drive SC with external code you might check out MiniCap, my screenshot utility designed for such things: https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/MiniCap

Or you could request that I add some commandline options to SC to do the kinds of things you find yourself wanting to do -- which is usually pretty easy for me to do.

smaragdus:
@mouser
The colour picker ScreenshotCaptor uses- Color Cop version 5.4.5 is not portable and thus it ruins Screenshot Captor portability. Why don't you use a truly portable colour picker? There are many.

mouser:
I'm happy to use something else.. Do you have a recommendation for a color picker that wouldn't mind being distributed with SC?

I see ColorCop v5.3 is on that list, I could revert to that version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version