ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Arizona sunsets

<< < (30/47) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Arizona sunsets    Arizona sunsets

2 views of tonight's sunset(one without low clouds). Nothing spectacular, but I wanted to show an ordinary sunset here.

Arizona Hot:
Arizona sunsets

Tonight's sunset. I think one of the best features of this sunset is the crescent moon in it.

Arizona Hot:
Arizona sunsets    Arizona sunsets

October 12 '19 sunset

Below is a link to an archive of rain rainbow pictures taken today of which ICE wouldn't complete the panorama. Serif Panorama+ and Autostitch also had that problem. I offer the original pictures to anyone who wants to try to manually stitch them. I couldn't try again for better pictures, it wasn't there when I came back. If that can't be done, forget about that and let us know about it. In this kind of situation in the future, I will get a lesser all-in-one picture for salvage purposes.

Rain rainbow.zip     https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VFvbl27K13IOpz5uxhonQxx-qFhjDsKx/view?usp=sharing

Arizona Hot:
Arizona sunsets

Sunset which doesn't need to be a panorama.

Arizona Hot:
Arizona sunsets

I don't know what happened to this sunset. Besides the stitching glitches, the clouds should be tilted and the base of the mountains should be straight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version