ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Borland C++ Builder Contest

Calling all BCB Contest Entrants - Post a Hello On This Thread

<< < (2/3) > >>

trachx:
Hi, my name is Piotr. I live in Bialystok, Poland. I am a database programmer (Progress 4GL). I have entered a small educational program/tool using dictionary and given text to produce list of words which can be imported by SuperMemo (vocabulary learning software). Unfortunately I failed to use Unicode in this tool, so both languages - native and foreign need to use the same locale or diacritic sign will be lost.

mjfreelancing:
My name is Malcolm Smith from Sydney, Australia.

I've been using C++Builder since version 1, developing security/compression components for other C++Builder users.  I am currently writing an extended framework (MJFAF) that sits on top of the VCL.  I hope to make MJFAF available to users in the near future.

My submission to the contest is a comprehensive cleaning tool for developers (or anyone who generates a lot of temporary files).  The tool uses a large number of features from MJFAF which made development extremely fast and stable.

mouser:
Great to see people chiming in here  :Thmbsup:

What do you guys think about us making a kind of gallery page with screenshots and blurbs about your programs, and download/webpage links if you want?  It might be nice to get some attention to your programs if and when you are ready to share them with the world.

I know a few of you have expressed reservations about revealing your programs before the end of the contest.  I'd like to encourage you to be make them available now but it's completely up to you.

If any of you are interested in making a web page for your donationware programs we can make some space available for you as part of the thanks for taking part in the contest.

mouser:
welcome everyone so far!

can i encourage everyone who hasn't made a post in this section about their program with a screenshot, do so, by starting a new thread in this section and attaching their program for others to download and try (if you want to).  If you need help figuring out how to do it don't hesitate to email me ([email protected]) and I can help.

if you prefer not to do so before the contest ends, that's ok too.

but if you do make a post about it, we can add it to this page:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Contests/bcb/entries.php

C++Speaker:
Hello, it's Gianni from Italy. I'm a programmer and I have entered a Minesweeper helper program.
I like C++Builder and I'm using it starting from version 4.
 :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version