ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

Bug? - Incomplete grabbing of a URL

<< < (2/3) > >>

midas02:
It's fixed.

mouser:
 :up:

midas02:
That was quick, thanks.

Some other questions. What does "First High-dpi compatible version beta" on the change log mean?

And what are these buttons for? They seem to be new.

mouser:
Some other questions. What does "First High-dpi compatible version beta" on the change log mean?
--- End quote ---
It's for people who have their windows display options set to > 100% text size, typically users with super hi-res 4k monitors.  For everyone else it should hopefully have no effect.

Those buttons are used to manually step through packets one at a time.  You would first click "Pause" and then click "Parse 1" for each new packet you want to parse, while the new packets are buffered in a queue.
It can be useful if you need to examine all packets as they come in from a requested stream, though note that it's really only useful in the initial packets as there will quickly be too many to examine..

wraith808:
Funny thing is, I have a high DPI monitor without the font set to over 100%, and I've never had a problem with any of your applications, even though others, I have terrible problems with on the same settings.  Strange.  But great that you're getting all of them updated!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version