ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

If you have a Wordpress site you need to patch it against latest vulnerability

<< < (2/2)

Stoic Joker:
That was my problem - the fact that my partner put other WP sites on the server that I didn't know about.
-wraith808 (March 01, 2017, 12:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yikes!!! I would have come completely unwound on that one. I'm not much of an authoritarian - I basically hate rules - But breaking the 'everything must be documented' rule around here is all 5 of the top 3 absolute no-nos.

wraith808:
That was my problem - the fact that my partner put other WP sites on the server that I didn't know about.
-wraith808 (March 01, 2017, 12:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yikes!!! I would have come completely unwound on that one. I'm not much of an authoritarian - I basically hate rules - But breaking the 'everything must be documented' rule around here is all 5 of the top 3 absolute no-nos.
-Stoic Joker (March 02, 2017, 06:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

I felt like coming unwound... but then I remembered that it was his client that allowed us upscale the server by 4 times.  *sigh* the times when you know that you're right, but have to swallow it anyway.  But I get reminded monthly when the bill comes...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version