While using a different computer in my LAN to re-encode files on my work system I thought to look at your software. While there isn't something inside that would generate spectacular results (Samsung EVO 850 SSD 120GByte in combination with a bog standard Seagate Baracuda 1 TByte on a Core2Duo PC of at least 8 years old running Windows Server 2012 R2), I just thought to have a peek.
The files to encode were stored on the 1 TByte disk, so I started the test on the SSD. Shouldn't be too big of a deal as the PC with files wasn't doing anything else (no tasks in the background, no websites open...it wasn't doing anything else than serving files from a different disk than the one being tested. After looking at the test results, I wanted to check (on the LAN PC itself) how far along the re-encoding progressed. Everything failed during/after the test. Share settings didn't change, ACL on files/folder didn't change, yet it wasn't possible to write anything anymore.
Must say that the software looks great and is responsive. The rest of the system remained responsive too during the time it took to complete the test. The version I tested doesn't have any way of storing the test results, making it little more than a informative exercise. With little to say, I didn't take the time to respond and kinda forgot about this thread
Now I see screenshots showing me that there are options to store generated results, which is great. That makes this tool much more useful to keep track of performance over time. Or in different systems. Or both.
Still, that doesn't remedy the fact regarding the boring results my system is capable of generating, so I won't bore you with those.