ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

[Solved] Manipulate lines in a txt file

<< < (7/9) > >>

Ath:
That stil doesn't answer the question... :'(

Contro:
Difficult question then !!!!!

i don't get any results with the script. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

I don't obtain nothin in the target.txt
I have the script in the desktop and the txt files too.

:-[

Contro:
What can we do now ?
The post is opened but not working !!!!!!

:-[

Ath:
What can we do now ?
-Contro (August 09, 2017, 05:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
Just as has happened before, it is quite difficult to understand what you are saying...

We had come to a working solution (post #18 in this thread, accepted by you in post #19), with only 1 question remaining:
- What should happen if a line in the file has only 1 period in it. Should that line be removed, or should it remain in the output?

Until this question is answered (I have asked 4 times before for an answer on this, this is the 5th and last time), any other questions (or solutions) here should be postponed, IMHO.

Contro:
What can we do now ?
-Contro (August 09, 2017, 05:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
Just as has happened before, it is quite difficult to understand what you are saying...

We had come to a working solution (post #18 in this thread, accepted by you in post #19), with only 1 question remaining:
- What should happen if a line in the file has only 1 period in it. Should that line be removed, or should it remain in the output?

Until this question is answered (I have asked 4 times before for an answer on this, this is the 5th and last time), any other questions (or solutions) here should be postponed, IMHO.
-Ath (August 09, 2017, 05:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
I understand.
Sorry if I cannot do my best.
 :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version