ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR updates ?

<< < (3/3)

jacemdom:
There is only one feature missing to make FARR the perfect software for me. The ability to apply different text colors to the results according to to complete file path pattern matching filters.

I am a paying supporting member and I would consider paying more to have this feature implemented :)

Could be as simple as adding a color column in the pattern scoring options page. Not even have to be a color box, a simple hex or rgb text value would be ok for me.

FARR updates ?

skajfes:
Microsoft will push an update to windows 10 soon that promises to fix some of the high DPI scaling issues, that might fix the issues for users that are up to date with their windows installations. More info here

nitrix-ud:
Microsoft will push an update to windows 10 soon that promises to fix some of the high DPI scaling issues, that might fix the issues for users that are up to date with their windows installations. More info here
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info skajfes !

dantheman:
Did i miss the update link?

oracle:
Are there any plan to release new FARR updates? Some of the plugins (like mcap) links is inaccessible already.  Thanks. :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version