ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Error after closing and when opening

<< < (2/2)

powerpc:
This issue still to exist... i will appreciated any help  :(

Nod5:
Did you upgrade to Windows 11 through windows update in Windows 10 or did you install Windows 11 fresh from an ISO image?
I'm just asking so there's more information when mouser looks into this issue. I myself am on Windows 10 so can't reproduce it.

powerpc:
It's basically a new pc and fresh os (windows 11). I tried to change fron the config the path where all the data of the program is stored and it seems that it worked.

For some reason, it was trying to create paths through OneDrive, which I don't use, but I have it completely uninstalled from the PC. It is strange.

tomos:
mouser's apps use the DonationCoder folder in the Documents folder. Now it seems to be having trouble writing to that directory -- do you use the Documents folder?

I came across this article -- could it be related?
Windows 11 - documents folder is linked to onedrive instead of the pc storage. can't unlink it

Nod5:
For some reason, it was trying to create paths through OneDrive, which I don't use, but I have it completely uninstalled from the PC. It is strange.
-powerpc (February 03, 2023, 02:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Not sure what the cause of that is, but sounds similar to this 2019 issue where FARR gave similar error message due to a network path, https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=47759.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version