ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Non-Windows Software

Android book reader (thinking Moon+)

<< < (3/4) > >>

Deozaan:
This is kind of off topic, but if you're concerned about the few dollars to buy an app, you may want to know this:

If you use Google Opinion Rewards they will occasionally give you paid surveys that will earn you somewhere between $0.10 - $1.00 each time (but be aware that sometimes they don't pay anything). These few cents here and there add up over time, and I've used those funds to purchase apps or even movies/albums every so often for "free."

It shouldn't be too difficult to save up the $4.99 needed for Moon+ Pro.

Here's most of my reward history for 2016, (note the Total Earned goes back to 2013). Looks like I made about $7.50 in Play Store credits from those surveys. :)

Android book reader (thinking Moon+)

MilesAhead:
It shouldn't be too difficult to save up the $4.99 needed for Moon+ Pro.

-Deozaan (January 30, 2017, 03:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the suggestion.  :)
It's not that the $4.99 is a lot of money.  It is just that I like the idea that the default is to let you share your apps across all devices on your account. 

MilesAhead:
I have Moon+ Pro on both tablet and phone now.  I have the shelf loaded.  But I still don't see the setting to sync bookmarks across devices.  Also I am not sure if adding anything to my GDrive will auto import.  It seems like I have to physically stick the files in the /sdcard/Books folder.

I found step by step how to do it but it must be for an older version.  The buttons it shows aren't there when it shows how to Sync using Google Drive.  Strange.

But I'll figure it out as I go along.  On the plus side I am starting to get the hang of typing with my index finger instead of my thumb.  It seems buttons have a preference which hand you use to press them.  When doing anything inside an app I find I have to keep switching the phone to the other hand depending which menu I am in.  Arrrrrggghhh.  Heh heh.

cranioscopical:
I find I have to keep switching the phone to the other hand depending which menu I am in.
-MilesAhead (January 30, 2017, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
So now it's in the left, right?

MilesAhead:
I find I have to keep switching the phone to the other hand depending which menu I am in.
-MilesAhead (January 30, 2017, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
So now it's in the left, right?

-cranioscopical (January 31, 2017, 01:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm on the Laptop with usb mouse and keyboard.  Heh heh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version