ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Non-Windows Software

Android book reader (thinking Moon+)

<< < (2/4) > >>

MilesAhead:
FBReader Premium is 40% off till end of January 2017.

-wraith808 (January 21, 2017, 06:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the heads up. I think I may try the Moon+ Pro since I already have Moon+ on.  Supposedly they will refund the purchase within 30 days.  If the Google Drive stuff works well then it will be worth the $5.

If I do give it a shot I'll post my impression of the GDrive integration at least.  :)

wraith808:
Yes, I've made use of the refund policy instead of demos, but I didn't know it was that generous...

brahman:
I have been reading a lot on Android in the last 6 years, and I have bought Moon+ Pro last year. It really is a revelation. Rock solid and full of (unique and useful) features and on top of that easy to use.

I can highly recommend it. I should also say that it does NOT go on sale very often.

I very much like that I can tell it to force me to stop reading after a certain amount of time to rest my eyes for a minute. I really needed that feature :).

You can't do anything wrong getting that app.

Innuendo:
I should also say that it does NOT go on sale very often.
-brahman (January 29, 2017, 01:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Then you have not been paying attention. Most recently it was on sale half price on December 21st. It goes on sale half price 4 or 5 times a year. Unless, of course, your definition of 'not often' is every three months or so.

MilesAhead:
You can't do anything wrong getting that app.
-brahman (January 29, 2017, 01:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for your follow-up.  :)

The fact that google lets you use the paid versions of apps across devices takes the sting out of it. After trying out the whole procedure with Rocket Player I see no reason not to get the Moon+ Pro Reader.  I am glad you are enthusiastic about it.  I dragged my feet about doing touch screen devices but aside from "fat finger frustration" I am enjoying playing around with the Apps and settings.    :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version