ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Black Hole Organizer updated to v.4.00

(1/2) > >>

rjbull:
I had assumed this one had been abandoned, but here is a sign of intended progress;

Black Hole Organizer Version History Version History:

3.30 - 2/21/2012
Initial release of product.

4.00 - 1/4/2017
Version upgrade. Fixed/Corrected many internal issues, updated interface. Prepared internal structure for further updates.

--- End quote ---

Curt:
Price: $24.95
http://www.starresoft.com/bho.htm
our software products come with Support, along with all Upgrades/Updates for (3) three months-Black Hole Organizer
--- End quote ---
click thumb to enlarge:

Black Hole Organizer updated to v.4.00

Product Information and Features

Black Hole Organizer is a free-form, web enabled information manager application for storing and managing all of your notes, snippets, tasks and documents.

Tired of losing your important notes? Have a task to complete? Reminder programs too complicated to use? Download Black Hole Organizer now!

All too often you sit down to draft a letter or jot down some quick notes and you lose them somewhere on that thing we call a desk, otherwise known as a Black Hole. Now you can organize that Black Hole with Black Hole Organizer! You can store all of your notes and documents in one convenient place and retrieve them as needed. Simply put, it's the best organizer software application available!

With Black Hole Organizer's text editor you can create beautiful documents that you can either print or email. Below we touch on just a few of the features that you will find inside Black Hole Organizer. Be sure to download the fully functional 30 day free trial and give it a work out and see for yourself how it can save you time!

If you are tired of looking through all of the PIM software offerings out there, you can stop. Black Hole Organizer is the best organizer software product going and can handle all of your notes. Quick sorting and search features allow you to easily work with all your documents. Black Hole Organizer has won many awards, including the SIAF People's Choice award. There are many notes, PIM and organizer software programs out there, but Black Hole Organizer is the only one you need. Order your copy today!

The cost for this software is only US$24.95. This gives you full use of the program. It is a one time fee and gives you email Support via our Help Desk, along with all updates and upgrades for a period of three (3) months. The period begins on the original purchase date.

The Fully Functional Try-Before-You-Buy Trial is good for 30 days.
-starresoft
--- End quote ---

rgdot:
Good price but 3 months is interesting, and based on recent history probably means zero updates/upgrades.

FWIW I have mostly moved on in PIM terms, still get the itch sometimes of course, and use my "own" solution of a locally installed WordPress that gives me most of PIM needs...search, rich text, links to related 'notes', images, links, bookmarks, etc.

wraith808:
3 months is pretty insane.  Unless it has very frequent updates, which would beg a different question.

Wordpress?  Wow... that's pretty crazy.  Currently, I'm using Ema Personal Wiki with Texthaven.  Still using Evernote, but not as much as I did before I found this combo.  It also allows me to use other things for editing.

rgdot:
Remember reading about Ema Personal Wiki a while back  :up:

My thing also lets me become more familiar with WP, because I play around with the code often. The only missing piece would be having the info directly on a mobile device but exporting WP posts (functioning as notes) to ics is possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version