ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

How to get spinzip to not include the full paths in the zip files?

(1/1)

THenrich:
How to get spinzip to not include the full paths in the zip files? I want the generated zip files to have the files in there right from the root of the zip file. Not folders should be included.

skwire:
How to get spinzip to not include the full paths in the zip files? I want the generated zip files to have the files in there right from the root of the zip file. Not folders should be included.
-THenrich (January 16, 2017, 02:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

There isn't a way.  It's been a long while since I've worked on SpinZip; I recall I had a reason (or a limitation) for doing it the current way (with full paths) but I don't remember why.  Apologies.

mouser:
Skwire you might look into it, it might be simply an option you could use to not include full paths but just relative paths.

skwire:
Skwire you might look into it, it might be simply an option you could use to not include full paths but just relative paths.-mouser (January 16, 2017, 03:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's the thing; I have looked at in the past.   ;)  I don't recall the actual reason behind not having that as an option, but there was a reason.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version