ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Recent Screen Shot List No Longer Appears In Left Pane

(1/1)

beau:
I have SC v 4.16.1
It used to be that when I'd take a screenshot and open the SC window, the shot I just took would be at the bottom of the left pane's list of thumbnails, with the next most recent just above it, and the next etc.
Now I don't see it at all.
How can I get back that functionality?
I've looked at Edit > Preferences, but I can't find how to set my saved folder so it appears in the left pane.

mouser:
Something odd must have happened as nothing has changed in this regard.

The thumbnail panel always shows the screenshots whereever they are being saved to, so you don't have to remember to set the directory.

There are a couple of things you can try.  If your thumbnail panel isn't even visible at all, then you just have to enable it.  But I'm reading your post to say it's visible just not showing new screenshots.

Try clicking in the thumbnail panel and hitting F5 to refresh it.

If that still fails, I'd like to suggest you try a reboot.  The thumbnail panel is basically an instance of windows built in file explorer, and there are some rare cases where that will fail to update, and a reboot should rule those out.

beau:
Hi mouser ~
I just re-installed, that fixed the problem  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version