ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

[SOLVED] Change to prefixed backgrounds at prefixed time

<< < (4/8) > >>

Contro:
I think that with the Windows task scheduler and a script I can adapt any desktop writer to do at certain hours.

I am trying now to find one with this incorporated.
 :-*

4wd:
I think that with the Windows task scheduler and a script I can adapt any desktop writer to do at certain hours.-Contro (January 06, 2017, 12:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can also use the Windows at (depreciated) or schtasks commands instead of Task Scheduler, they do the same thing except via the CLI so you can put them in command files.

Contro:
I think that with the Windows task scheduler and a script I can adapt any desktop writer to do at certain hours.-Contro (January 06, 2017, 12:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can also use the Windows at (depreciated) or schtasks commands instead of Task Scheduler, they do the same thing except via the CLI so you can put them in command files.

-4wd (January 07, 2017, 05:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks 4wd !!!!

Finally i also recovered a tiny application to write over the deskop.

ATNOTES

You can configure a note without frame...

Ath:
But, when working in an application or two, my desktop is usually covered with several open windows. How would you be able to see the change in background color and/or text :huh:
I think that using WorkRave (I've used it for several years) is the only real solution to your 'problem'.

4wd:
ATNOTES-Contro (January 08, 2017, 05:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Pretty much the same as Stickies except Stickies is still maintained.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version