ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

NANY 2017 Release: Drive Letters Tool

(1/2) > >>

skwire:
NANY 2017 Entry Information
Application Name Drive Letters Tool Supported OSes Windows 7/10 (Probably works, but not tested, on Windows XP/8/Vista) Web Page Website Download Link Download Author Jody Holmes (Skwire Empire)
Description
Change the way drive letters are displayed in Windows Explorer and other Windows dialogs.

Screenshots

NANY 2017 Release: Drive Letters Tool

Usage
Installation
Download the zip file and extract its contents into a new folder.  Run DriveLettersTool.exe to start the application.  Choose your option, click the appropriate Apply button, log off, and log back on.  Alternately, you can reboot.

Uninstallation
Exit the application and delete the folder you unzipped it to.  Keep in mind that the setting this app uses is in the registry so deleting the app doesn't set the view back to what it was.  If you want a different view, run the app and set your desired view before deleting the app.

camerb:
Though it is simple, this one seems especially cool. Nice job Skwire!

skwire:
Thanks, camerb.  Nice to see a submission from you as well!   :Thmbsup:

camerb:
I'm glad I finally made a submission, I've been meaning to for years. Hoping that this way I can start the new year off right!

Deozaan:
I like it! Thanks! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version