ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2017

NANY 2017: Scratchpad - A simple way of recording notes, with autosave!

<< < (3/4) > >>

nogojoe:
NANY 2017 Entry Information
Application NameScratchpadSystem Requirements64-bit currently-camerb (December 31, 2016, 06:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is Scratchpad going to cater for 32-bit systems?

AzureToad:
The shortcut Ctrl+R works as a universal hotkey to restore scratchpad.exe-tomos (January 10, 2017, 10:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have the same issue as Tomos. Is there a config file or registry setting that can be tweaked to change hotkey combinations? When I try to reply to emails, I instead get a new Scratchpad prompt. And another dollar in the swear jar.  :mad:

Tuxman:
Is Scratchpad going to cater for 32-bit systems?
-nogojoe (January 20, 2017, 02:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

I really wonder under which circumstances a note can ever become huge enough to exceed the 32-bit limit. Hilarious typing.

tomos:
The shortcut Ctrl+R works as a universal hotkey to restore scratchpad.exe -- not only that,
it seems to close whatever scratchpad file you have open, and bring the initial scratchpad.exe dialogue/window to the front ("Which scratchpad would you like to load?")
-tomos (January 10, 2017, 10:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
I have the same issue as Tomos. Is there a config file or registry setting that can be tweaked to change hotkey combinations? When I try to reply to emails, I instead get a new Scratchpad prompt. And another dollar in the swear jar.  :mad:
-AzureToad (January 24, 2017, 05:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

looking (again) for a scratch notetaker:
any chance of the above being fixed @camerb?

wraith808:
looking (again) for a scratch notetaker:
-tomos (November 10, 2017, 05:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

I use notation for this and/or notepad++.  Notepad++ saves what you write as you write it and persists it between settings, though not in a file; there are plugins to make it more normal auto-save to a file.  Notation is the better option and the one I use more.  Both are free.

any chance of the above being fixed @camerb?
-tomos (November 10, 2017, 05:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

As for this, he hasn't been on this forum since January 2017, so I'd take that as a no.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version