ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

grab urls

<< < (7/16) > >>

kalos:
I installed Jdowloader2 and this horrible software changed my Firefox search engine to horrible bing.com!
I wonder how can I revert it back and what other 'alterations' it made to my system??

4wd:
I installed Jdowloader2 and this horrible I failed to read any of the installation requests and blindly clicked buttons so the software changed my Firefox search engine to horrible bing.com!-kalos (April 22, 2018, 12:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

FTFY

:D

EDIT: While it might seem I'm making fun of you above it is only indirectly because the point I am making, (and has been made in other threads on this site regarding unwanted things happening during installation of some software), is I have installed JDownloader2 half a dozen times across various machines and not once has it ever changed the search engine in any browser I use, therefore you are doing something wrong.

kalos:
I am very disappointed that some people here suggested me JDownloader.

After installing that horrible software, it hijacked my Firefox, changed homepage and search engine, and I believe it did more harm as now my google searches behave strange.
As you can see in the video below, after one second of loading the google results, some strange links appear!
<a href="https:// ufile.io/k18fj"></a>

What horrendous piece of software is that and why do you really suggest it?

wraith808:
^ You posted that twice after 4wd said it doesn't do that and he installed it himself?

KynloStephen66515:
I just downloaded JDownloader and it instantly got killed by my system with a "Severe" threat level, because of: Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C

I was only doing this so I could poke through the installation and have a looksie what's going on but now I'm curious if this is a FP or otherwise?  I got the download from http://jdownloader.org/download/index which redirected me to a mega.nz link in order to download "Install JDownloader.rar".

**edit**

I've googled to check if anybody else has had this show up with JDownloader and found nothing...which has me even more curious now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version